INSTITUTION FOR LANGUAGE SERVICES (ILS)
BIPA (Indonesian Language for Foreign Speakers)
Pejaten Campus, Jl. Sawo Manila No. 61 Pejaten Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12520
Requirement for admission and procedure for application
Participants shall submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of valid passport (with pages containing the holder’s information)
- Visa (VKSB/Visa Kunjungan Sosial Budaya/Socio-Cultural Visiting Visa OR VITAS/Visa Tinggal Terbatas/Temporary Stay Permit Visa)
- KITAS/Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas/Temporary Stay Permit Card
- Recent photograph of participant 3cm X 4 cm = 4 (with red background)
- A letter signed by the applicant stating that he/she has sufficient funds to study in Indonesia, by attaching recent statements of his/her bank account.
- A letter signed by the applicant stating that he/she will abide by the prevailing laws of Indonesia while studying at UNAS
- A health certificate of the applicant from a certified physician stating that he/she is free from drug taking.
- A letter signed by the applicant stating that he/she will observe all rules and regulations of UNAS
- Participants shall submit all required documents to the Head of ILS prior to commencement to study.
- Participants shall receive Letters of Admission from head of ILS
- Tuition fees shall be payable to:
BRI Bank Account 0339-01-000186-306
Mandiri Bank Account 129-0098000041
- ILS reserves the right to revoke the letter of admission of an applicant if he/she fails to produce the necessary documents to study at UNAS.
- For further information please contact +62-81315386116 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax +6221-7802718