INSTITUTION FOR LANGUAGE SERVICES (ILS)
BIPA (Indonesian Language for Foreign Speakers)
Pejaten Campus, Jl. Sawo Manila No. 61 Pejaten Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12520
Duration of each program is about two (2) -2,5 months (80 hours for private classes consisting of two (2) or three (3) participants and 100 hours for classes consisting of more than three (3) participants).
Classes begin (every year):
January – March | April – June | July – September | October – December
Monday to Friday, Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Classes.
This level aims at giving basic competence to foreigners to learn and speak Bahasa Indonesia with an emphasis on conversational skills, both formal and informal plus cultural awareness of Indonesia to enhance communication skills.
BIPA 2 – Intermediate Level
BIPA 2, provides participants with the knowledge of grammar used in different styles of spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia to enable participants to enrich vocabulary for daily conversation.
BIPA 3 – Advanced Level
Bipa 3 equips participants with the ability tolisten, read and comprehend materials containing complex patterns for discussions, essay writing in Bahasa Indonesia, and insights related to Indonesian society and culture, such as religion, local wisdom, history, tradition, thus, participants are expected to able to speak on a wide range of topics more grammatically correctly.
BIPA 4 Proficiency Level
Bipa 4 provides tailor-made materials with special emphasis on discussion and writing academic skills.
Program fee for private class IDR 15,000,000/person/level (Maximum participant 3 persons)
Fees for classes of four (4) participants IDR 12,500,000 per level
Fees for classes of more than five (5) participants IDR 10,000,000
Program fees cover materials, examinations, tours (term and conditions applied), and certificate.
Requirement for admission and procedure for application
Participants shall submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of valid passport (with pages containing the holder’s information)
- Visa (VKSB/Visa Kunjungan Sosial Budaya/Socio-Cultural Visiting Visa OR VITAS/Visa Tinggal Terbatas/Temporary Stay Permit Visa)
- KITAS/Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas/Temporary Stay Permit Card
- Recent photograph of participant 3cm X 4 cm = 4 (with red background)
- A letter signed by the applicant stating that he/she has sufficient funds to study in Indonesia, by attaching recent statements of his/her bank account.
- A letter signed by the applicant stating that he/she will abide by the prevailing laws of Indonesia while studying at UNAS
- A health certificate of the applicant from a certified physician stating that he/she is free from drug taking.
- A letter signed by the applicant stating that he/she will observe all rules and regulations of UNAS
- Participants shall submit all required documents to the Head of ILS prior to commencement to study.
- Participants shall receive Letters of Admission from head of ILS
- Tuition fees shall be payable to:
BRI Bank Account 0339-01-000186-306
Mandiri Bank Account 129-0098000041
- ILS reserves the right to revoke the letter of admission of an applicant if he/she fails to produce the necessary documents to study at UNAS.
- For further information please contact +62-81315386116 or email : email@example.com, Fax +6221-7802718