PT Enersol Daya Optima (ENERSOL) is the Indonesia Representative of Enercon System International, L.L.C / Enercon Engineering, Inc. System Integreted of Philips Lighting for Commercial & Industrial Sector, Project Dealer of Schneider Electric LV & MV Panel, Busduct & Transformer, Authorized Distributor of Shell Commercial Fuel, Sole Agent of IPU Hydraulic Starting System Project Dealer for Cortem Explosion Proof & Hazardous Equipment and new biz line on Installation & Construction Services (Industrial and Oil & Gas).
Our company is currently expanding in Industrial and Oil & Gas and offering the following position for interested candidates:
APPLICATION ENGINEER (Electrical)
- Verify & follow up inquiry from customer including technical specification & commercial aspect.
- Liaise with technical person of Customer, Principals, Vendors to get suitable proposal & further technical & commercial clarification.
- Monitor & coordinate progress of proposal, prospect, order, & project with prospect/customer, principal/vendor and sub contractor.
- Monitor & coordinate with related internal dept/parties on prospect, order & project progress.
- Regularly contact with prospects/customers to get any info on new projects/requirements.
- Carry out commissioning and service work at customers site.
- Handle factory testing in workshop.
- Troubleshoot and carry out maintenance work.
- Prepare service & other reports to be forwarded to management and customer.
- Interested & good awareness to work in International scope (dealing, services, & communication with principle & customer).
- Fresh Graduated from Electrical Engineering or Having 1 year experience in the same position, D3 or S1 Degree.
- Able to communicate in English and Computer literate.
- Fast learning, good analytical skill & posses strong drive.
- Able to work under pressure, good teamwork.
- Knowledge and previous exposure with Schneider or ABB products in Medium & Low Voltage are definite advantages.
- Willing to travel within Indonesia & abroad, including to remote area.
- Able to interact with customer on a one-to-one basis at site.
send your comprehensive application (CV, a recent photograph, copy of diploma and academic transcript) and indicate position as email subject. Applications received not later than May 7th, 2013 from this advertisement to: email@example.com